Here's how we ship your orders
Here's how we ship your orders
It takes 2–7 business days to create a product and fulfill an order
The average shipping time is 12 business days depending on the delivery destination
Once the order is fulfilled and shipped out, it’s delivered to the end address
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• What should I do if it’s past the estimated delivery time and I still haven’t received my order?
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location. We may ask you to wait a few more days to receive the order. Reach us by clicking the yellow speech bubble element in the bottom right corner or email us at email@example.com.
• What is the estimated delivery time and how is it calculated?
SketchSouls’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
That being said, we’ll work our hardest to meet our delivery estimates. If you’re ever in a situation where you haven’t received the order and it’s past its EDT, please allow a few more days. Get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll check your order status and let you know how to proceed.
• How much does shipping cost for SketchSoul products?
Shipping cost, is calculated automatically at checkout and depends on your location.
• Which countries apply to which SketchSoul shipping regions?
Currently, SketchSoul has 6 separate shipping regions. Each shipping region has its own rates and destinations they apply to.
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as Printful doesn’t ship to these destinations.
• What price is shown on the packing slip?
Starting July 14 no price is ever displayed on your packing slip.
You can still Include a personalized message on the order review page, the retail prices are not shown for any order.
It is still important to make sure your retail prices are accurately listed on Printful, because it’s what we use to calculate your profit in your Dashboard.
• Do all items in orders always ship together?
There are some products that we’ll ship separately due to packaging differences.
These products are: mugs, framed posters, posters, canvas, stickers, jewelry, bean bags, backpacks, pillows with stuffing, snapback hats.
• Does SketchSoul ship internationally?
SketchSoul offers international shipping worldwide, excluding the following countries:Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically.
We’re available to all other countries and ship internationally!
• Why is my product out of stock?
The biggest pro of printing on-demand is being able to offer dozens of unique models and color options for your products. To be able to offer so many variants, we don’t maintain stock of all product variants, but restock the less popular items on demand (this usually takes just a few days and is calculated in our fulfillment time).
• What if my customer entered the wrong address?
Since carriers calculate live shipping rates mainly by the zip code entered it is possible that an incorrectly formatted address could be entered and the package is still able to ship from our facility.
In some scenarios, the local post is still able to make the delivery depending on the error that was made in entering the recipient address.
If they are unable to deliver the package it will be returned to our HQ and we will be notified once it is received back. Please contact our support team for details (email@example.com). Within 4 weeks we will confirm the updated and correct address as well as confirm the charges for reshipping the package.
• I have not received my parcel, what should I do?
Kindly drop an email to our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your parcel after 10 working days and we will assist you accordingly