1.1 Do I need to open an account in order to shop with you?
No, you don’t need to. You can make purchases and check out as a guest everytime.
However, by setting up an account with us, it will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us. You can sign up right now, or you can first start shopping and create your account before you check out at the shopping cart page.
1.2 How do I /create an account?
Please click on “Login/Register” followed by ‘Create An Account’ and fill in your personal particulars.
1.3 How do I order?
Shop for the items you want and add it to your shopping cart. When you have finished, you can proceed to your shopping cart and check out. Check and ensure that all information is correct before confirming your purchases and payment.
1.4 I have problems adding items to my shopping cart
You will be able to add the items as long as it is available. There could be an instance where the item is in someone else’s shopping cart hence the status of the items is reflected as “Temporarily Unavailable”.
1.5 How do I pay for my orders?
We accept payments via Paypal and all major credit and debit cards such as Mastercard, VISA and American Express.
1.6 Can I amend and cancel my order?
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed. This will allow us to pack your orders efficiently and to minimize errors. It is advisable to check your order before placing it.
1.7 I have a discount code, how can I use it?
Key in the voucher code at the field “Voucher Code” and click “Add” in your Shopping Cart page before proceeding to check out. Please note that we are unable to manually apply the voucher code to your order if you have missed keying it during check out. Kindly ensure that all information is correct before confirming your purchase.
1.8 How will I know if my order is confirmed?
After you have placed your order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us to confirm that your orders have been received. However, do note that orders will only be shipped when your credit card payment has been approved and billing and delivery address is verified. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order in “My Account” if you are a registered user.
2. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
2.1 What should I do if it’s past the estimated delivery time and I still haven’t received my order?
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location. We may ask you to wait a few more days to receive the order. Reach us by clicking the yellow speech bubble element in the bottom right corner or email us at email@example.com.
2.2 What is the estimated delivery time and how is it calculated?
SketchSouls’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
That being said, we’ll work our hardest to meet our delivery estimates. If you’re ever in a situation where you haven’t received the order and it’s past its EDT, please allow a few more days. Get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll check your order status and let you know how to proceed.
2.3 How much does shipping cost for SketchSoul products?
Shipping cost, is calculated automatically at checkout and depends on your location.
2.4 Which countries apply to which SketchSoul shipping regions?
Currently, SketchSoul has 6 separate shipping regions. Each shipping region has its own rates and destinations they apply to.
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as SketchSoul doesn’t ship to these destinations.
2.5 Do all items in orders always ship together?
There are some products that we’ll ship separately due to packaging differences.
These products are: mugs, framed posters, posters, canvas, stickers, jewelry, bean bags, backpacks, pillows with stuffing, snapback hats.
2.6 Does SketchSoul ship internationally?
SketchSoul offers international shipping worldwide, excluding the following countries:Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically.
We’re available to all other countries and ship internationally!
2.7 What if my customer entered the wrong address?
Since carriers calculate live shipping rates mainly by the zip code entered it is possible that an incorrectly formatted address could be entered and the package is still able to ship from our facility.
In some scenarios, the local post is still able to make the delivery depending on the error that was made in entering the recipient address.
If they are unable to deliver the package it will be returned to our HQ and we will be notified once it is received back. Please contact our support team for details (email@example.com). Within 4 weeks we will confirm the updated and correct address as well as confirm the charges for reshipping the package.
2.8 I have not received my parcel, what should I do?
Kindly drop an email to our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your parcel after 10 working days and we will assist you accordingly